FDP Collaborating Ministry in Snehagram .Krishnagiri
Snehagram, the adolescent phase of the comprehensive care programme by Sneha Charitable Trust (SCT) for the Children Living with HIV (CLHIV), was established in 2013. This programme is a result of SCT’s ardent pursuit for an advanced care programme exclusively for CLHIV. This programme which spans across three phases envisages providing comprehensive care by addressing all the issues and needs of children pertaining to each developmental stage and to help them to have an independent living as they reach adulthood. At Snehagram we are actively involved in many activities and programs which would help the children to improve their quality of life .Though our services children are able to find more meanings in their lives. Here we are collaborating with Camillians fathers especially we are taking care of girls. The main areas in which we are focusing as follows.
- Individual care and attention for children living with HIV.
- Nursing and after care.
- Education and teaching help for children.
- Facilitating spiritual and moral activities.
- Maintaining Kitchen and Hospitality.
- Gardening and organic farming
- Helping each child for value formation.
- Focusing on community mobilization through family visits.